The top items in my list probably are:
- What is going to happen with Dell/EMC/ECD?
- Documentum postgresql production ready
- Greater focus on dctm clients and browser support (In 2016 any product that just supports firefox and ie doesn’t look serious)
- Improve Java/UCF support between java/browser versions (or even dropping it, considering only ie11 will support java by the end of the year)
- Public (or easily available to partners/customers), clear roadmap (I’m still hearing EMC sales reps saying Webtop is dead… I think I’ve already lived this situation with WebPublisher…)
By the way, what’s going on with “project horizon”?, it could be great or it could be another centerstage, who knows… (not us, sadly)