This is a modification of the base repoint plugin to include an autosuggestion pop-up for document types. The modifications have been made using the code found at http://repoint.svn.sourceforge.net/ (which I think has the latest version) as the baseline
- Repoint Standalone / Plugin
- Java 1.6 (the attached files have been compiled with that version, recompile the attached source code with your JDK and update the jar file if necessary)
Installation and configuration
- Replace your %Eclipse%\plugins\com.documentum.devprog.eclipsePlugin_2.5.0.0010\devprogPlugin.jar with the attached file and restart Eclipse/Repoint
- To display the autosuggestion popup press ctrl + space when typing the type name, ie: dm [ctrl+space] will show all types starting with “dm”. The values get refreshed as you type until you choose one option from the popup or press “Esc” to hide it.
- This has been tested on Eclipse 3.6.1 with the Repoint plugin and JDK 1.6 and in a Repoint Standalone installation.
- This jar file also includes a modification to run DQL scripts from the query box (https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-9826)
- 2.0 (11/11/11): Added attribute suggestions.