None. (At least officialy)
While configuring a full 7.1/D2 4.2/xCP2.1 environment using this new mode recommended by EMC, I faced the problem of trying to connect to the repository with composer/repoint/older clients.
The first problem came while installing CIS, which is still v7.0. Solution? Just overwrite bundled DFC jars with the ones from 7.1 and you’re good to go (completely unsupported, of course)
- Composer/repoint (I’m refering to “Composer/repoint” as I’m configuring a composer 6.6 with repoint included -> Composer/Repoint plugins/guides, if you use a “simple” composer, you’d better go and download composer 7.1)
- Go to Composer\plugins\com.emc.ide.external.dfc_1.0.0\documentum.config and update dfc.properties including the keystore info
- launch composer -> error (expected)
- Overwrite everything in Composer\plugins\com.documentum.dfc_1.0.0\lib with 7.1 jars
- Same with Composer\plugins\com.emc.ide.external.dfc_1.0.0\lib
- Update Composer\plugins\com.documentum.dfc_1.0.0\config\config.jar with correct dfc.properties
- launch composer -> success
There most likely be some issues with this way of configuring composer/repoint, however it seems to work (at least you should be able to query the repository)
This works fine for repoint, however, other clients such as Samson or DQL Tester will be useless with 7.1 certificate-based security as those still use the old DMCL.
- Note about wdk applications (depends on the existing customizations):
By now you should probably imagine what can you do. Overwriting WEB-INF/lib with the lib from a 7.1 WDK app and updating dfc.properties should get you going if you need to connect from an older app to a new repository.